In the heart of North London a huge new development is being planned by Camden Council and local landowners. We wanted to find out what impact this is going to have on the local community….
Made by Camden Community Makers as part of the Camden Community Film Festival 2019
Our origins are built on engagement at community events.
We have used a ranged of methods and techniques to engage with the public and community organisations:
- Organising activities, workshops and events with other community organisations through meetings
- Engagement through art, asking members of the public to draw their ideas for future development of our area
- Organising workshops that encourage storytelling and conversation whilst making and crafting
- Map making; icon and legend design workshops. Drawing and felting maps of Murphy’s yard and the KTPF site
Exhibiting engagement material:
- Sharing engagement material on social media
- Creating mailing list for members of the public interested in further engagement and emailing updates and news on specific local interest